It’s been an incredible year. I’ve never been more excited about DJing, or have felt a stronger connection with the music I’m playing. A lot of that has to do with the music programming work I’ve been doing at High Street Place. So it’s fitting that I’ll be bringing in 2023 in the space that I now call my musical “home.”
For more info on what I’ve been doing at High Street Place, be sure to check out my previous blog post about that!
I’ll be DJing from 10 PM until 2 AM, and the awesomely talented Miranda Rae will be doing an RnB set to kick off the night at 8 PM. Her ability to navigate through genres and eras of great music with ease, yet put her own spin on each song, is unlike any other performer I’ve seen in Boston. To be honest, I’m a little bit nervous to follow her!
For the first time ever, we’ll clear out the tables and make a proper dance floor. There’ll be a lot of fun things going on throughout the hall as well, including casino games (we’re rolling with a Casino Royale theme), a five-story ball drop, and of course incredible food and drink options from our restaurant partners.
Click here to grab your tickets on Eventbrite.
Each ticket includes:
- 2 drink tickets (good at any of our 3 bars) & champagne toast at midnight
- Passed appetizers from 12 unique restaurants
- Casino games including craps, black jack, and roulette
- Live performance by Miranda Rae from 8-10pm
- DJ Set by DJ J-Wall from 10pm-2am
- Epic ball drop in our 5-story Atrium
- Large dance floor in the Atrium
- Complimentary make-up and hair styling glam ups
- NYE party swag
- Photo ops
- Late night food options
- The best and largest champagne list in downtown Boston
And here’s a Spotify recap of some of my favorite songs from the 2022 High Street Place playlists: